SSC Recruitment 2017 – Junior Engineer Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for the post of Junior Engineers Group-B (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level-6 in Various Department. Apply Online before 17 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No. : F.No.3/12/2017- P&P-II
SSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineers
- No of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35400-112400/-
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For MES & CWC : Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University or Institution.
- For All others Department : Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 32 years for CWC, CPWD, 27 years for Department of Post, MES and 30 years for All others Department as on 01.01.2018
- Age of Relaxation : SC & ST Category 5 years, OBC-NCL Category 3 years & PH Category 10 years
Job Location : All India
SSC Selection Process : Selection based on Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) & Written Examination (Conventional Type).
SSC Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through net-banking/credit cards or debit cards or cash through SBI bank challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
HOW TO APPLY FOR STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to SSC careers page at official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the SSC Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of SSC Recruitment 2017 application form
SSC JUNIOR ENGINEERS POSTS IMPORTANT DATES
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17.11.2017